Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Things to do on a rainy day

So...I got a wheel. I've been grinning like a fool ever since. Sure, I don't have anywhere to fire anything, but who cares?? I can make oodles of stuff, and worry about that part later. [insert dubious looks from everyone I know]

This is what I made on my first try on the wheel, using an old box of porcelain I've had sitting around in my apartment for years. Considering it's pouring rain out, it'll probably take years to dry too. I can hardly wait to try trimming 'em tomorrow.

In case you're wondering, I've got the wheel in the front entrance of my apartment because it has the only easily cleanable flooring. It's the first thing you see when you come through the door, and will probably give a bizarre first impression to visitors. Bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment